Members |  Forum Rules |  Search
  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> season just started
salmonslayer
Posted: May 20, 2024 - 07:20 pm

Lunker Trout

Group: Members
Member No.: 7193

so the boat fishing season has just started and already vacationer morons are out while fishing a river part of the lake i was in about 7 feet of water and throwing a jig towards shore along a weed line managed to pick up a couple walleye doing this so only about 20 feet between me and the cattails, i looked at the pontoon boat coming towards me with his other 10 family members on it and instead of using the 80 feet of channel on the other side of me he drives right down the weed line i was fishing i was waiting for the sound of a stump hitting the motor of his boat but he was lucky then he stops just down the way from me to fish. so that screwed up my intensions in that spot so i went down the river further started along another weed line and i was right up to the edge next to me was all thick weeds and swamp part so here comes a boat from the trailer park and instead of using the channel he does the same thing he even went on the wrong side of the green bouy i just wanted to yell out but just laughed and the season starts.

PMEmail Poster
crappeeeman
Posted: May 21, 2024 - 08:35 am

World Record Trout

Group: Members
Member No.: 18589

Basic manners seem to be disappearing from time to time. Sometimes you get knowledgeable boaters, and sometimes you don't. I spend about 30% of my fishing from a boat and 70% from shore. Wherever you are fishing, there is bound to be one boat that gets in your way. Boater knowledge also includes boater safety. I wish people would think about the consequences before they do something stupid. There has already been a major accident on Bob's Lake north of Kingston. There is no need to share the sad details, but people died and more were injured. We just started the season and this happens already. Please stay safe out the everyone.

PMEmail Poster

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Berkley Power Bait Panfish Nibbles

Cordell Wally Diver Triple Threat

Piscifun Ultralight Spinning Reel

Magic Bait Crappie Bites

Mr Crappie Slab Daddy

Crappie Magnet White/Chart

Power Pro Braided Fishing Line

Custom 3D Fishing T- Shirts

Humminbird HELIX 5 CHIRP GPS G3
Fishing Kawartha Lakes
Fishing forum for the Kawartha Lakes & Area. Rice Lake, Lake Scugog, Sturgeon Lake, Balsam Lake, Chemong Lake, Buckhorn Lake, Pigeon Lake, Stoney Lake - Fishing Reports, Ice Conditions, walleye, bass, muskie, crappie, perch & more!