ยป Fishing Forum  Fishing Regulations  
 Members |  Forum Rules |  Search
Pages: 1 2   ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> FISHING A NEW LAKE FOR SUSPENDED FISH
InformativeAngling
Posted: Yesterday at 10:53 pm

Smolt Trout

Group: Members
Member No.: 9792

QUOTE (crappeeeman @ Sep 28, 2024 - 07:57 pm)
Some serious fish in those pictures. Years ago my friend and I used only big minnows, 5 to 6 inches for big walleye suspended in 20 to 25 feet of water. Just drop the line in over the side of the boat 10 feet down and watch the line take off like pike fishing. I like that you show people different ways of catching the fish. Including using those big baits. Also jealous of the hours you spent on the water. I don't do short fishing adventures either. The longer on the water the better. Great video keep it up.

Thats awesome!! I always try to experiment with new baits most times I go out, keeps things interesting! When I go out on the water I dont leave till I need to, it is the best place on earth!!!!

PMEmail Poster

Topic Options Pages: 1 2  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Berkley Power Bait Panfish Nibbles

Cordell Wally Diver Triple Threat

Piscifun Ultralight Spinning Reel

Magic Bait Crappie Bites

Mr Crappie Slab Daddy

Crappie Magnet White/Chart

Power Pro Braided Fishing Line

Custom 3D Fishing T- Shirts

Humminbird HELIX 5 CHIRP GPS G3
Fishing Northern Lakes
Fishing forum for Northern Ontario, including Muskoka, Algonquin & Bancroft Area Lakes. Fishing for brook trout, lake trout, bass, walleye, pickerel, muskie, pike, crappie, perch, splake and more. Northern Ontario fishing at it's Best!