Members |  Forum Rules |  Search
  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Deer Survey
sabmgb
Posted: Jan 14, 2024 - 09:58 am

World Record Trout

Group: Members
Member No.: 15901

I can't take credit for this reminder as I was reminded from another forum. Today is the last day to fill out your deer survey. If you don't it will cost you extra money next year. I filled mine out after my last tag was filled. Also don't forget to record the confirmation number just incase there is a problem, I took a picture of it and filed it.

PMEmail Poster
Jesse
Posted: Jan 14, 2024 - 03:03 pm

Lunker Trout

Member No.: 16608

I heard it's an extra 25 dollars fee every time you forget

PMEmail Poster
rayray89
Posted: Jan 14, 2024 - 04:14 pm

World Record Trout

Member No.: 6253

I didn't know about the 2 strike penalty. Good to know

Failing to report
Hunters who fail to report are subject to a $25 surcharge that is automatically applied to the next draw application, licence or tag purchase for that species.

The $25 surcharge will be applied for each report that a hunter fails to submit.

If a hunter fails to submit a hunter report on two consecutive occasions for the same species, they will not be able to purchase the relevant products (such as an allocation or draw application, licence or tag) the following year.

For example, if you fail to complete your mandatory hunter report for your 2023 deer licence tag, you will have to pay the $25 surcharge when you purchase your 2024 deer licence/tag. The graduated penalty approach took effect in 2022. The first time a hunter will receive a penalty will be for purchases in 2023.

PMEmail Poster
sabmgb
Posted: Jan 14, 2024 - 09:43 pm

World Record Trout

Member No.: 15901

my butcher forgot last year, and he was somehow responsible for his wife and son, so he had to pay an extra 75 plus he normally buys and extra tag, that would have cost him the extra 25 as well. So well worth filling it out.

PMEmail Poster
Smilee
Posted: Jan 15, 2024 - 07:56 am

Trophy Trout

Member No.: 11276

QUOTE (sabmgb @ Jan 14, 2024 - 09:58 am)
I can't take credit for this reminder as I was reminded from another forum. Today is the last day to fill out your deer survey. If you don't it will cost you extra money next year. I filled mine out after my last tag was filled. Also don't forget to record the confirmation number just incase there is a problem, I took a picture of it and filed it.

Correct!!!! Best to report right after filling your tag(s). Better safe than sorry….

PMEmail Poster

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Berkley Power Bait Panfish Nibbles

Cordell Wally Diver Triple Threat

Piscifun Ultralight Spinning Reel

Magic Bait Crappie Bites

Mr Crappie Slab Daddy

Crappie Magnet White/Chart

Power Pro Braided Fishing Line

Custom 3D Fishing T- Shirts

Humminbird HELIX 5 CHIRP GPS G3