Members |  Forum Rules |  Search
  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Cottage rental in Marten River, Any recommendations
jamescliff
Posted: Oct 02, 2011 - 02:52 pm

Alevin

Group: Newbies
Member No.: 834

Was looking forward to returning to Marten River next summer, rented cottages at Mountain Home Lodge on Red Cedar Lake in the early nineties. Fantastic accomodations, great fishing, we had some pretty good times. Now, my family and I are looking forward to returning next summer, and hopefully get back to our annual trips. The only problem is that when I contacted Mountain Home Lodge, the new owners don,t allow dogs. So, I was wondering, and would appreciate any recommodations for cottage rentals on Red Cedar Lake, Marten River. We have our own boat, cook our own meals, just looking for a great place to stay on the lake, that allows dogs. Thanks for your info.

PMEmail Poster
admin
Posted: Oct 05, 2011 - 07:51 am

Administrator
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Hi Jamescliff,

Welcome to Northern Lakes Outdoors.

You might want to try these Lodges in the Marten River area:

Marten River Lodge

Red Cedar Lake Camp

PMEmail PosterUsers Website
jamescliff
Posted: Oct 05, 2011 - 05:36 pm

Alevin

Group: Newbies
Member No.: 834

Hi! Thanks for the reply. I will most definitely check these out, thanks again on your behalf. Seems everything you need to look into, you have to do it on the computer. I am from the old school. That is why I asked for some help, and I will follow up on your advice. Thanks again,

jamescliff.

PMEmail Poster

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Berkley Power Bait Panfish Nibbles

Cordell Wally Diver Triple Threat

Piscifun Ultralight Spinning Reel

Magic Bait Crappie Bites

Mr Crappie Slab Daddy

Crappie Magnet White/Chart

Power Pro Braided Fishing Line

Custom 3D Fishing T- Shirts

Humminbird HELIX 5 CHIRP GPS G3
Fishing Northern Lakes
Fishing forum for Northern Ontario, including Muskoka, Algonquin & Bancroft Area Lakes. Fishing for brook trout, lake trout, bass, walleye, pickerel, muskie, pike, crappie, perch, splake and more. Northern Ontario fishing at it's Best!