Members |  Forum Rules |  Search
  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> King on a rip, First good rip of the year for me
Chrome Bullets
Posted: Jun 13, 2022 - 12:34 am

Parr Trout

Group: Members
Member No.: 17156

Been out on the tandem yak a few times with moderate success. First time out on my Hobie PA14 this year and it did not disappoint. Running new pair of 100ah tournament lithium batteries and they were put to use. Needed to go out to 200fow before I found em. A solid 1.5hr trek get to the pack. Tank came in and smoked a twinkie rig I had set up on my dipsy...

#teamunderdogsportfishing
#POWCastings
#tournamentlithium

[YOUTUBE]https://youtu.be/A9BLpxitRNE[/YOUTUBE]

PMEmail Poster
longfish
Posted: Jun 13, 2022 - 10:20 pm

World Record Trout

Member No.: 10648

Great vid Chromebullets....I too will be running twin 100Ah Po4lithium batteries....unfortunately still in dry dock. Ordered the Ulterra in December and just got a update that it will be built in July....hopefully soon it will be here.

Arnie

PMEmail PosterYahoo
Chrome Bullets
Posted: Jun 14, 2022 - 11:54 pm

Parr Trout

QUOTE (longfish @ Jun 14, 2022 - 12:20 am)
Ordered the Ulterra in December and just got a update that it will be built in July....hopefully soon it will be here.

Arnie

Hey Arnie,

Have you checked local fishing stores? I see several iPilots available that are more the sufficient for what you need. Gets you on the water sooner than waiting...Even kijiji you can pick one up same day.

PMEmail Poster
longfish
Posted: Jun 15, 2022 - 05:43 pm

World Record Trout

Member No.: 10648

QUOTE (Chrome Bullets @ Jun 14, 2022 - 11:54 pm)
QUOTE (longfish @ Jun 14, 2022 - 12:20 am)
Ordered the Ulterra in December and just got a update that it will be built in July....hopefully soon it will be here.

Arnie

Hey Arnie,

Have you checked local fishing stores? I see several iPilots available that are more the sufficient for what you need. Gets you on the water sooner than waiting...Even kijiji you can pick one up same day.

Thanks but yes have seen them too...I will be patient and wait for it.....it is not only for my kayak but will also be flipped onto my tinny.

Arnie

PMEmail PosterYahoo
yakfisher
Posted: Jun 16, 2022 - 08:18 am

Adult Trout

Member No.: 962

Great video.
I would like to know how you like the batteries in another year. I ran a 75ah for a year and a half and it would not hold a good charge afterwards. I like the size and weight but the cost was too much for such a short life. Perhaps I didn't maintain it correctly??
Thanks

PMEmail Poster
Chrome Bullets
Posted: Jun 17, 2022 - 02:34 am

Parr Trout

QUOTE (yakfisher @ Jun 16, 2022 - 10:18 am)
Great video.
I would like to know how you like the batteries in another year. I ran a 75ah for a year and a half and it would not hold a good charge afterwards. I like the size and weight but the cost was too much for such a short life. Perhaps I didn't maintain it correctly??
Thanks

These came with a 10 year warranty. They claim it has over 3000 cycles in it. If anything happens within that time I will be taking them up on that warranty. They were costly and the very reason I found a manufacturer with such warranty.

I only charge these the day before I use em. I also don't run them down past 20%.

PMEmail Poster

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Berkley Power Bait Panfish Nibbles

Cordell Wally Diver Triple Threat

Piscifun Ultralight Spinning Reel

Magic Bait Crappie Bites

Mr Crappie Slab Daddy

Crappie Magnet White/Chart

Power Pro Braided Fishing Line

Custom 3D Fishing T- Shirts

Humminbird HELIX 5 CHIRP GPS G3