» Fishing Forum  Fishing Regulations  
 Members |  Forum Rules |  Search
Pages: 1 2   ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> GIANT MUSKOKA LAKER PURSUIT
InformativeAngling
Posted: Apr 20, 2024 - 01:05 pm

Smolt Trout

Group: Members
Member No.: 9792

QUOTE (Hunterman @ Apr 20, 2024 - 06:28 am)
Fun trip. Lakers are always great!

Yessir it was Hunterman! Lakers really are always great its incredible how fast they are. I did not include this in the youtube video because the camera angle wasnt right but, at one point I made a cast out to what I thought was a fish on my electronics, after giving it a few jigs and pops back to the boat, I had decided to quickly reel in my cast and move onto the next. As I see my green vibrato quickly shiver back to the boat at the waters surface, I see a shark of a laker chasing it so fast. It was unbelievable, as soon as he got right up against the boat he bounced off to the side instantly. Its insane because I was reeling in my lure as fast as I could to save time and that laker was on that thing with ease!

PMEmail Poster
Hunterman
Posted: Apr 20, 2024 - 09:42 pm

Smolt Trout

Group: Members
Member No.: 14832

Oh yeah they can be fast. Itching to get out soon. It’s been too long since last ice.

PMEmail Poster

Topic Options Pages: 1 2  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Berkley Power Bait Panfish Nibbles

Cordell Wally Diver Triple Threat

Piscifun Ultralight Spinning Reel

Magic Bait Crappie Bites

Mr Crappie Slab Daddy

Crappie Magnet White/Chart

Power Pro Braided Fishing Line

Custom 3D Fishing T- Shirts

Humminbird HELIX 5 CHIRP GPS G3
Fishing Northern Lakes
Fishing forum for Northern Ontario, including Muskoka, Algonquin & Bancroft Area Lakes. Fishing for brook trout, lake trout, bass, walleye, pickerel, muskie, pike, crappie, perch, splake and more. Northern Ontario fishing at it's Best!