Members |  Forum Rules |  Search
  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Last nights storm
sabmgb
Posted: Aug 25, 2023 - 08:15 pm

World Record Trout

Group: Members
Member No.: 15901

Boy did we get hit with a storm last night, it lasted about an hour. Got warning on phone at 11pm of potential tornado. Winds seemed to be going in all directions, lost power before 11 didn't get it back till 230 this afternoon. My neighbourhood looks like a war zone branches, whole trees down. I just came back from a drive around to have a look. North side of town took most of the damage. Seen at least 3 vehicle in bad shape and 3 houses as well. Lot of neighbours have flooded basements, our water backup sump worked for about 4hrs then died then the buckets came out. guy across street got alert at 1130 that said if you are getting this take immediate cover as tornado intermit, we laughed about that as I didn't get it so we said it was only on his side of the street.

PMEmail Poster
fishmagnet
Posted: Aug 25, 2023 - 09:30 pm

World Record Trout

Member No.: 515

At least six tornados touched down in Michigan as part of severe storms powered by strong winds that killed five people, while downing trees, tearing roofs off buildings and leaving hundreds of thousands of customers without power.

PMEmail Poster
sdcaller
Posted: Aug 25, 2023 - 09:41 pm

World Record Trout

Member No.: 67

Hey Steve

Sorry to hear about the storm, but it seems like you came out relatively unscathed.

Nothing at all here at Horseshoe last evening.

Ralph

PMEmail Poster
sabmgb
Posted: Aug 27, 2023 - 12:52 pm

World Record Trout

Member No.: 15901

yeah we were lucky, lots of folks not so. They now say it was a tornado F0 so not a biggy and another north of us as well. Max wind speed was 125k

PMEmail Poster

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Berkley Power Bait Panfish Nibbles

Cordell Wally Diver Triple Threat

Piscifun Ultralight Spinning Reel

Magic Bait Crappie Bites

Mr Crappie Slab Daddy

Crappie Magnet White/Chart

Power Pro Braided Fishing Line

Custom 3D Fishing T- Shirts

Humminbird HELIX 5 CHIRP GPS G3